Reinforced PVC waterproof membrane is one kind of thermoplastic PVC waterproof membrane, reinforced with polyester felt or glass fiber, the product has excellent size stability and lower thermal expansion coefficient.
1) Long life, aging-resistant, roofing materials can be over 20 years, and if underground use it can be 50 years.
2) High tensile strength, high extensibility, small dimensional change when heat treatment.
3) Good flexibility under low temperature, good variability to be adaptable to temperature difference of the environment.
4) Good rootage penetration resistibility, suitable to be used for planted roof.
5) Good perforating resistibility.
6) Convenient for construction, weldable, firm and secure, environmental protective and pollution free.
7) Strong chemical resistance, adaptable to special situations.
8) Good plasticity, convenient and fast treatment on delicate parts of corners and edges.
9) Easy maintenance, low cost.
1) Roof construction and steel structure of both industrial and civil engineering.
2) Underground engineering, such as subways, tunnels, air Raid shelter, etc.
3) Other projects, for example, dam, water reservoir, artificial lake, roof for plant and others.
Storage and Transportation:
1) Separate storage for different models.
2) Temperature should be below 45℃.
3) Avoid direct sunshine, rain, keep ventilated.
Thickness: 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm