TPO waterproof membrane is a waterproof sheet, consisting of thermoplastic polyolefin compound resin materials as the base stock, also reinforced with fiber backing materials, and manufactured by advanced extrusion machining technology.
Thickness(mm) - 1mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 1.8mm, 2.0mm
Width(m) - 1/2/2.05
Length(m/roll) - 10/15/20
Color - Black, White or as customized
H type: Homogeneous TPO membrane
L type: with fabric backing
P type: reinforced with fiber
1. Easy installation and dimensional stability: Able to be wieldable under wide range of temperature and experience minus dimensional change in thermal treatment
2. High tensile strength and elongation thus can accommodate movements of substrates
3. Good flexibility under low temperature, good adaptability to ambient temperature difference
4. Secure anti-puncture and good rooting resistance, no pollution caused to environment when being welded and good waterproofing choice for plant roofs.
5. Good plasticity: Convenient and fast treatment of detailed parts of corners and edges
6. 3 meters width reduces the joints and helps saving materials or labor cost.
Widely applied on various kinds of waterproofing projects:
1. Subways and tunnels
2. Roofs of sports complex
3. Green roofs
4. Exposed roofs
5. Steel roofs
6. Waste land filling yards
Rolled with hard materials and packed with plastic bags or woven bags.
1. Our warranty period is one year against the date of shipment.
2. Free samples of waterproof membranes are available for your closer checking.
3. Well trained and experienced sales person to help you with any of your questions.
4. Strong technical support.
5. We will handle with each piece of document which are necessary during export to abroad and try our best to provide any special required document in destination customs. Such as the certificate of origin.