APP modified bitumen waterproof membrane, its base materials are polyester felt, or glass fiber, dipped and coated with APP, or APAO plastomer modified bitumen, both sides are covered with fine sand, mineral granular, PE film, aluminium foil.
1) Good waterproof performance.
2) High tensile and tearing strength, elongation and size stability which accommodates substrate movement and deformation.
3) SBS Modified Bitumen Waterproof Membrane is better for building waterproof with low temperature.
4) Anti-puncture and rooting resistant, fatigue resistant, anti-corrosion, mildew resistant and weather resistant.
5) Easily operate with hot-melting method.
1) Roof and underground in industrial and civil buildings, wall, toilet.
2) Bridge, subway, tunnel, swimming pool, etc.
3) Waste landfill, sewage plant, irrigation system, etc.
Make sure the roof deck smooth,clean,and dry (moisture<9%),then apply the surface of roof deck homogeneously with a kind bitumen paint,till dry to start application.
1) Heating and melting method
Heat the polyethylene film of the membrane and roof deck surface by heating and melting method to be nearly melted(not flowing),then install the membrane fully bonded to the roof deck with overlaps of 5-10cm.
2) Cold adhesive method
Pour the cold adhesive homogeneously on the roof deck, then roll the membrane to install it to be fully sealed to roof deck.
By heating and melting method and by cold adhesive can be used in alternation in application as requested. After application, a full serious inspection is required to sure no air bubble, no fold, no falling away. ect.
Storage and Transportation:
1) Separate storage for different models.
2) Temperature should be below 50 ℃.
3) Avoid direct sunshine, rain, keep ventilated.
4) Do not piled horizontally, keep stand and not more than 2 floors.
Thickness available: 2mm, 3mm, 4mm
Length: 7. 5m, 10m, 15m