Its base material is HDPE, both sides are covered with self-adhesive layer, and faced with removable silicone-coated film as isolation layer. For special construction conditions, geotextile can be compound on polymer layer.
1) Self-adhesive, without fire and bonding agent.
2) Excellent binding property.
3) Good tensile strength, puncture resistance and corrosion resistance.
4) Easy, safe and environment friendly.
1) Roof, underground;
2) Swimming pool, fire pool and reservoir;
3) Subways or tunnels;
4) Construction areas if open flame is strictly prohibited;
5) Cold construction areas.
1) Do not operate when rain, snow, strong wind.
2) Use hot air gun if it is below 5℃.
3) Train before operation.
Storage and Transportation:
1) Package in plastic bag.
2) Separate storage for different models.
3) Avoid direct sunshine, rain, keep ventilated.
4) Temperature should be below 45℃.
5) Do not piled more than 5 floors together if horizontal, 1 floor if stand.
Thickness: 1mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm
Width: 1m or be cut into smaller width
Length: 10m, 15m, 20m, 25m