The product is consist of Group A and Group B, Group A is isocyanate terminated pre-polymer polycondensated by polyether and isocyanate, Group B is colored liquid composed of plasticizer, curing agent, thickening agents, coagulant agent and filler, mix Group A and B evenly and proportionally, brush on the waterproof surface, form a elastic and rubber-like coating film through cross-linking and solidifying at normal temperature.
Specification for Double Components Polyurethane Waterproof Coating
No. Items Technical Data
1 Solid Content ≥92%
2 Drying Time Outside Drying ≤8 hours
Inside Drying ≤24 hours
3 Tensile Strength (Mpa) ≥1.9 ≥2.45
4 Breaking Elongation ≥450% ≥450%
5 Low Temperature Flexibility ≤-35℃
6 Impermeability 0.3Mpa, 30 Mins No leaking No leaking
7 Wet Base Layer Adhesive Strength (Mpa) ≥0.5
Features for Double Components Polyurethane Waterproof Coating
1) After solidification, coating film can be no joints, complete waterproof layer with good elasticity.
2) The coating film is cohered well with concrete, wood, metal, ceramic, and asbestos shingle, also it can be used as binding agent.
3) Easy operation, mix Group A and B evenly and proportionally, then brush it on the base layer.
4) Simple maintenance only maintain the broken area, high efficiency and low cost.
5) Environment friendly product, no special smell.
1) Basement should be firm, smooth, clean, internal corner and external corner should be circular arc, diameter of internal corner more than 50mm, external corner more than 10mm.
2) Suggested coating dosage, thickness of 1mm be 1.3 - 1.5 kg/m2
3) Brush the basement evenly several times (generally 3 – 4 times), later brushing should be after solidification of former brushing. Underground building should be added reinforced materials.
4) Coating film thickness, underground 1.2 – 2.0mm, bath room ≥ 1.5mm, when adding reinforced materials between coating films, bottom coating film ≥ 1.0mm, upper coating film ≥ 0.5mm.
5) Diluting agents of alcoholic acid, nitro-group and water are prohibited.
6) Smoking and flames are prohibited.
7) Little sediment is normal, mix evenly before operation.
8) Construction site should be ventilated, no operation if raining.
9) Coating materials should be used within 40 minutes after opening.
1) External walls, basements, balconies, kitchens and lavatories.
2) Special buildings like granaries, civil air defense works, bridge projects.
3) Specially for the buildings where the construction conditions are complex and crisscross pipeline.
Storage and Transportation
1) Store in a cool, dry, ventilated room environment.
2) Shelf life is 12 months.
3) During transportation, not exposed to the sun and rain, not collide.